Bottene LilloDue – Italian made small pasta machine for light commercial or home use.
For extruding long pasta shapes, short pasta shapes and pasta sheets.
The Bottene LilloDue is the ideal pasta machine for the family or small restaurant (maximum 20 seat). The mixer tank capacity is 1 kg flour and it has an hourly production rate of around 3 kg of pasta. It is made entirely of stainless steel. The mixer shaft and auger can be easily removed for cleaning and the gear motor is sealed and requires no maintenance except for normal machine cleaning. The machine has 4 standard pasta dies and various pasta formats and an automatic short pasta cutter are available on request. Built to EC standards.
- Mixer capacity 1 kg flour
- Hourly production 3 kg pasta per hour
- 370 watt 240 volt
- Complete with 4 standard bronze dies (spaghetti, macaroni, fettuccine and pasta sheet)
- Optional automatic short pasta cutter attachment available
- Click For Bottene Lillodue Video
- Click on image for brochure