Commercial Pasta Extruder for restaurants, noodle bars and cafes.
Bottene have been making pasta machines since 1875, when Francesco Bottene applied for royal patent no. 8014 for what was then called a “new machine for making pasta at home”. Production was supplemented in the mid twentieth century by the first motorised Bottene pasta extruders. Constant technological evolution and new experiences have led to more complete and totally reliable pasta-making machines for restaurants, communities, shops and families following in the pasta making footsteps of our ancestors.
- The Bottene PM35 is perfect for 50-80 seat restaurants, dumpling shops and noodle bars who want to make fresh on premise product.
- Effortlessly make fresh pasta and noodles from rice flour, white flour, semolina, spelt, buckwheat, etc.
- Mixer capacity 2.5 kg flour plus liquids (eggs or water).
- Hourly production 7-9 kg fresh pasta or noodles.
- 560 watt 240 volt.
- Shipped with 4 different bronze pasta dies, auto short pasta cutter and accessories.
- Compact bench top design (56 cm W x 40 cm D x 54 cm H).
- The PM35 is suitable for kitchen use or front of house operation.
- Find out more about the manufacturer here Pasta Fresca!
- Click on image for more information