Sirman Bowl Cutter C4 – C15
A bowl cutter is an essential appliance for restaurants, commercial catering and commercial kitchen use . It emulsifies, finely chops, kneads and blends. For making mayonnaise, garnishing, pesto, sauces, mousses, dips, etc. The variable speed lets you control the consistency of chopping and cutting. Ingredients can be added during the cutting / mixing process through the transparent lid’s opening.
- Bowl cutter made from strong AISI 430 steel construction.
- Detached motor and bowl for a better thermal insulation.
- S/S bowl with handles and heavy bottom.
- High efficiency ventilated motor for continuous operation.
- Strong cutlery steel knives.
- Safe operations ensured by a system of micro switches on the lid.
- See-through lexan lid.
- Variotronic: speed control with stabilizer.
- Lid with opening to add ingredients during operation.
- C4, C6 and C9 available with steplessly variable-speed drive.
- C15 available with 2 speeds.
- C15 HP7 with steplessly variable-speed drive and inverter as a standard.
- Standard accessories include spatula and sharpening stones.
- Options; serrated knives, emulsifying knives, knives for pesto sauce and knives to mix dough.
- 100% Italian made quality.
- Click on images below for more information.